On October 13th, one Triangle-based startup will be selected to receive over $100,000 worth of services that will completely change their trajectory and set them up for the best possible chance of success.
Our goal with the #thebigidea project is to provide everything a big idea needs to succeed. To find out exactly what we needed to offer we talked to some of the best and brightest people in the Triangle. The end result is a completely new way of helping startups.
Six months of free:
- Business and brand strategy with Steen Kanter of Kanter International
- Marketing and strategy with Maari Casey of Uncompany
- UX, Design, and Development of an MVP by David Baxter and the team at Big Pixel
- Support and other help from Lewis Sheats and the students at the NC State Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Workspace for up to 3 people at HQ Raleigh (co-working)
Total value: Over $100,000.
Yeah…you read that right. We are pretty excited too.
Want to learn more before you submit an application?
We know that the more you learn about the project, the more excited you will be, so we have created several different ways for you to get all of your questions answered.
- Most of the common questions are answered on our FAQ, so check that out first.
- We are putting on several lunch and learns during August and September. Take a look at our calendar to see when the next one is.
- Follow us on twitter! We are happy to answer any questions there.
- Get in touch. If all else fails, send us an email and we will answer your questions.
We don’t have Sponsors. We have Partners.
These companies are not just partners for the project, they are the selected startup’s partners as well. Each company represented here is giving their time, considerable skill, and practical help to grow and shape the big idea.
Below each logo is their expertise and how they will be helping the selected startup. Click on any of them to learn more about who they are and details about how they are involved in the project.